Sunday, May 13, 2012

Momma

Dear Mom,


It is an honor and a privilege to be your daughter.
Thank you for showing me what unconditional love feels like;
you challenge me everyday to love others better




Thank you for fostering my creativity; you have led me to find personal gifts


Thank you for encouraging me to be playful, it sustains my curiosity



Thank you for forgiving me, you have showed me the gift of grace 





And thank you for teaching me how to see beauty in everything.
I love Him more because He blessed me with you.


Overwhelmed with gratitude for the love you show me, 
I pray my heart has the capacity to love a child the way you love me.


Thank you for your joy, creativity, patience, and most of all, your love. 
I love you
Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment