Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Home Again

When returning west in winter after a warm reprieve in the south, I am often faced with a week or so of a mildly uncomfortable transition. More than to the weather, I adjust back to a simpler schedule with less choices and greater predictability. I am incredibly blessed by this life and grateful for the Pokey pace as it allows me to invest more into marriage and allows me to be still and witness beautiful everyday moments that often went unnoticed before. Living here also presents me with a greater awareness of the inexplicable warmth I feel when I am surrounded by my dearest friends, my loving family, and my beloved nieces. This weekend was one of fulfillment and warmth.


The Herd


I love their laughs


couldn't be happier



2 peas in a pod

Soon to be Mrs Walsh



Home

No comments:

Post a Comment