Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Back

Fishing at the Indian Reservation is coming to a close. The World Series is winding down. Our moving boxes are almost gone and ski passes are beginning to sell. We are preparing to say goodbye to our first fall in Pokey and I'm already beginning to miss the brisk mornings and the warm, windy afternoons. With winter moving in, we will be spending more time inside and Bucky is planning to tie flies and I'm planning to finish the last of my online courses. We are looking forward to the extra hour of sleep offered to us starting next Sunday and in honor of the clock "falling back", I thought I would post some snapshots of the Magee/Wagner family's pasts:


The Beast with his nieces
"The Wagner's are Here!"

Me, "Tawny", and my nu nu
Cousins at the shore

Aunt Gaga and Alika
Megs and Dudes at Wildwood
Momma (Jen Aniston look alike?)
Gramps, Megs and Sean


Poor Tawwnnyy
Dudes in his beloved Speedo


1 comment:

  1. I think you're forgetting one. life jacket and panty-less pic?

    ReplyDelete